Savory Creamy Chicken Breasts – Crockpot
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affilate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- 5 chicken breasts, halves, boned and skinned
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken soup (or homemade cream of anything soup)
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon tarragon or rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 8-ounce can mushrooms, drained
This recipe makes 5 servings.
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry; place in Crock-Pot. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat until smooth and hot. Pour over chicken breasts. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Ready for More Crockpot Recipes?
Get my Crockpot Cooking Made Simple ebook today and find out how you can work your crockpot into your meal plan, how to choose a good crockpot, and even how to convert your favorite recipes to work in a slow cooker.
Click on and order your copy of Crockpot Cooking Made Simple today!
To support the blog, check out the HBHW eBooks available on Amazon. Thank you!